Sharing & Discussions / Partage et discussions
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply

    AI Glossary & Patient Involvement in Health Technology Assessment
    1
    1
    1

    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Chris Johnston
      Chris Johnston last edited by Chris Johnston

      Hi,

      As a patient partner, I've been involved in health technology assessment (HTA) since 2023. To learn more, I joined HTAi, a global, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the importance and use of health technology assessment (HTA).

      At today's meeting of HTAi's AI & Data interest group, they shared a newly developed AI Glossary that I thought might be of interest:
      HTAi-AI-Glossary-2026.pdf

      For anyone interested in learning more about HTA and how to become involved as a patient, HTAi also recently released the second edition of an open access ebook on the topic:
      Patient Involvement in HTA

      I'm always interested in chatting to members who are involved in HTA or interested in becoming involved in HTA. Let me know by responding here or message me through the site.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote Edit 0
      • 1 / 1
      • First post
        Last post